Thank you for considering Huck Finn’s Catfish as a potential supporter. At Huck Finn’s we recognize the importance of community involvement and are proud of the areas we serve. We appreciate the opportunity to offer our support through donations when possible. We support many causes in various areas, but those in our immediate community are given first priority. All requests are reviewed on an individual basis. If your request is approved, you will be contacted. Because of the large volume of requests we receive, we regret that it is not possible to honor each one.
Please note the following guidelines for donation requests:
- Phone requests are not accepted.
- Requests must be submitted in writing. Requests with incomplete information or improperly submitted will not be accepted. Please deliver to manager on duty at the restaurant, fax, email or USPS.
- Charitable requests must include documentation on the organization’s letterhead and also include the 501C3 tax identification number as well as description, date and location of the event.
- Requests must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Requests must include the name and contact information for the person submitting the request, in addition to their affiliation with the cause/organization.